Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Did It!

After the chop
I did it people, I finally cut my hair. I hadn't had a hair cut since right after my mom died. It is so liberating, but I really miss the length. I love how quick I can wash it and condition it. I love that it isn't always stuck under my purse strap. I think when I style it I look more professional.

My long hair in MAY! Me and Ms. Cali at my first ever Chicago White Sox game! ( I need to blog about this still)



Today was the first day of student attendance at my internship site. The students seemed really excited to be back in the building and catching up with friends who they haven't seen all summer. I also had my very first practicum class. It went okay, there was some confusion and miscommunication, but I think we're going to be a great group!

No comments:

Post a Comment