Monday, August 2, 2010

Top 10...

...Reasons I Started this Blog
  1. I have a bunch of spare time.
  2.  Document adventures/misadventures in a new (ish) city.
  3.  Collect and reflect on thoughts regarding my masters program, his first year of law school and life in general.
  4.  Keep track of projects I want to complete and their progress.
  5.  Share my/our life with friends and family who are a long way away.
  6.  List goals of a mid (omg mid?) twenties millennial gal and her boyfriend. Let's not pretend this is "our" blog. I will be doing all the posting and it will be entirely from my perspective but will often include him.
  7.  Preserve memories. Hello! Blogging is the new (again -ish) scrap booking, only a whole lot cheaper!
  8.  Work on my writing.
  9.  Complain about being broke/keep myself accountable!
  10. .Inflate my ego by believing someone cares enough to read this blog!

1 comment: