Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth!

I am so excited becasue I finally got a "real" job working at Walt Disney Magnet School as a Special Education Classroom Assistant. It is full time, benefits, from 7:30 am to about 2:00 pm. Oh, and it is walking distance from my house! I am very excited to get classroom experience, work with kids, and gain some knowledge about special education. I am nervous about the job because I don't have any experience with special education. I am just going to have a positive outlook about it and be open to new experiences.

I am going to try to work one shift a week at my current job so I can keep the discount. I love it and I love the people!

This quarter of school is winding down and the work is starting to pile up. I feel like I have a good grasp on things so I am not too worried. All in all, things are going pretty well.

And!! We are trying to plan a trip to California over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment