Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Door is Locked!!!

I was at SLT the other day at 7 am to help with the truck (shipment). I was looking for the toilet brush, because I had asked the manager to buy a new one. The old one had disappeared and the bowls were looking grimy. Anyways, I tried the men's door and it was locked! My first thought was, "what if someone is sitting on the can dead and was there over night?" I kid you not, my heart skipped a beat as I was thinking this. Wide eyed (as wide as these Korean eyes can get), I shared this fear with my co-worker who looked at me like I was crazy. Why is that my first thought? Why did I get really scared to find a body? Why was that my first thought in The Case of the Mystery Wheelchair?

I am happy to report there was no one in there. The truck driver used it and locked it behind him when he left.

That still doesn't help me with my jumping to conclusions...

No comments:

Post a Comment